- Full Form
- Full Form : The full form of ICICI is Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation of India
- Category :
- Tags :
- ICICI is part of the Big Four bank of India along with State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Canara Bank. The financial services company was formed in the year 1954 and its headquarter is at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has registered its presence in 19 countries and has nearly 11,000 ATMs spread across various locations of India. It has been bestowed with numerous awards and recognition during its existence, while it has its share of controversies as well (Inhuman debt recovery method, etc). The products offered by ICICI bank is similar to that offered by SBI and HDFC Bank.
Thanks to one of our visitors Ms. Shruti Vaidya posting a query regarding account opening procedure at ICICI bank and also thanks to Ms. Smriti Tewari for replying to her query. Here I am presenting the response of Ms. Smriti Tewari verbatim:
ICICI is the largest private sector bank in India with presence in almost every region of India. It revolutionized the way Indian Banking sector worked with its customer centric policies and no- hassles transactions. To open an account with ICICI you can follow any of the routes mentioned below:
1. You can apply online through the official site of the ICICI bank.
2. Using phone banking by calling a toll free number of ICICI, which is 1800 200 3045
3. You can even drop an SMS and the bank will contact you to open the account. Just type “TAB” and send it to 5676766
4. Finally there is the age old method of opening the account. You can visit the nearest ICICI bank branch and the customer representative there will assist you in opening the account.
You need to have a valid ID Proof, age proof and address proof to open the account. Any or combinations of the following documents will serve your purpose:
Passport, driving license, voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Domicile certificate, Utility Bills, etc.
Like Ms. Shruti and Ms. Smriti you are also encouraged to post your queries and get it resolved here using the comment section. Additionally if you more full form of ICICI you can indicate using the comment section.